Management system cleaning service for municipalities and business contractors
SitRSU provides the necessary tools to design and plan the service, both for the city council and for the company that has been awarded the operation of the service.
It possesses analysis functionalities that allow the municipality to generate a coherent offer, dimensioned and planned in a simple way, drastically reducing elaboration time.
Tools oriented to present a proposal adjusted with the real inventory of elements, routes, trajectories and resources that need to be allocated; it helps to prepare the bid to win the public tender.
- Analysis tools
- Sizing tools
- Planning tools
- Operating tools
- Quality control tools
- Publication tools
SitRSU The powerful analysis tools offered make possible to generate the most attractive offer and win the public tender, optimizing routes and resources for maximum profitability.
Set of tools that support the drafting of tenders using advanced calculations.
Set of tools that are used to inventory business elements and define routes.
Set of tools to define routes, plan the service and allocate human and material resources, and generate work orders and meter readings. It can be integrated with the company’s corporate ERP.
Daily management of the service (fleet tracking, incident management, etc.) Integrates with third-party telecommunications systems.
QUALITY CONTROL TOOLS
On-line monitoring services and generation of reports.
SitRSU can be used for sending information to municipalities.
Total control of cleaning and waste management processes
Benefits for companies
Facilitates the study and the design of cleaning and waste management services.
- Generates a reliable, real and optimal services’ offer that is key to win public tenders.
- Assign resources and control the services being executed, managing incidences in real time.
- Generates a forecast of billing through performance indicators and information on services and inventories.
- Optimizes routes during operation of the service, reducing expenses and improving the return on investment.
Benefits for city halls and governments
Facilitates the study and design of the services that must be offered.
- Generates a reliable, real and optimal services’ offer.
- View and control in real time the services being provided and the allocated resources to compare them with contracted services.
- Audits and provides reports; generates performance indicators and information on services and inventories.
Private companies and public administration – Cleaning and collection of urban waste
SitRSU in figures
50% BARCELONA SUCCESSFUL TENDERERS
700 MILLIONS OF BUDGET
SitRSU at the Barcelona City Hall
Barcelona City Hall had no means of controlling urban waste recollection subcontractors, which were also in the dark when it came to route optimization and generation of reports.
Waste management solution that, by integrating various technologies, provides a complete management platform that generates reports and provides optimal routes. On top of that, it enables the city hall to control the subcontracted services, enabling the audit of the service provided.