In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide through the portal www.sitep.com, by telephone, or by email will be treated confidentially and will be part of a file owned by SISTEMAS DE INFORMACIÓN TERRITORIAL Y POSICIONAMIENTO S.L. (Sitep) that has been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es). Your personal data will be used to respond to your request for information, management and provision of the services offered by SITEP, and for sending future commercial communications that may be of interest to you. Your data may be transferred to Telefónica de España S.A.U. for advertising or commercial purposes.
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, by sending a letter along with the photocopy of your DNI, to the following address: SISTEMAS DE INFORMACIÓN TERRITORIAL Y POSICIONAMIENTO SL REF: DATA PROTECTION, Calle Diputació, 238, 1º – 10ª, 08007 Barcelona (Spain).
The data requested to the User through forms indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to be able to provide the service or to be able to contact the User. In no case, the failure to provide more data than strictly necessary will mean a reduction in the quality of the service.
What are Cookies and how are they used by SITEP?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly </ li>
- Store your preferences, such as the language you selected or the font size. </ li>
- Know your browsing experience. </ li>
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you’ve viewed or how long you’ve been in our media. </ li>
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his / her computer / device and do not provide references that allow to know personal data. At all times you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by SITEP websites, without this preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
SITEP’s email-marketing tools use small, invisible images for users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been queried, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and offer you information that may be of interest to you.
Why they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile and user-friendly way, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device. </ li> >
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users. </ li>
- Allow media managers to view statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services. </ li>
- Optimize the advertising that we show the users, offering the one that best suits their interests. </ li>
What are the different types of Cookies we use at SITEP?
- Sessions expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, ie they are active during the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving. </ li>
- Permanents expire when the purpose for which they are served is fulfilled, or when they are manually deleted, have a delete date and are normally used for online purchase, personalization or registration, so that you do not have to enter your password constantly . </ li>
On the other hand, according to who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data that are obtained, we can distinguish between own and third party cookies.
- Own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user. </ Li>
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing social network buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website . We can not access the data stored in cookies on other websites when you browse the websites.
Navigating through this web portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
Type of cookie </ td> Description </ td> Usage examples </ td> Third-Party Services </ td> OF PERFORMANCE These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimize the functioning of our websites. They store service configurations so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
- Volume settings for video or sound players. </ li>
- Optimal video transmission speeds. </ li>
- Contents adapted to your navigation. </ li>
- Easy to viralizar the content of your preference. </ li>
- Stores the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in E-commerce Services. </ li>
OF GEOLOCATION These cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device to offer you more suitable contents and services.
- Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.
REGISTER Registration cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals.
- You can stay authenticated even if you close the browser, so when you return you will still be identified unless you log out or close the session. </ li>
- To access certain areas of our web portals, for example to participate in a contest. </ li>
ANALYTICAL These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web sites completely anonymously. – We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed content.
- Podemos saber si el usuario que está accediendo es nuevo o repite visita.
- Esa información puede ayudarnos a mejorar la navegación y darte un mejor servicio.
DE PUBLICIDAD Estas Cookies recogen información sobre los anuncios mostrados a cada usuario anónimo en los portales web. – Adaptar la publicidad al tipo de dispositivo desde el que el usuario se está conectando.
- Proporcionar anuncios gestionados a través de terceros (“Ad-servers”) que son mostrados en la página en tiempo real.
- Conocer información sobre el resultado de las campañas como el número de clicks, duración, frecuencia de visualización, etc.
- Ofrecerte publicidad de interés con base en tus hábitos de navegación.
Some SITEP </ span> services can use connectors with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. When using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification on the service, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This cookie can be removed, and you can override the access permissions of SITEP </ span> services from the specific social network privacy settings.
For more information on configuring Cookies detailed by provider or managing your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.