Development of GIS sector solutions
- SAE Low Cost: Operation Support System which allows to audit the compliance of the agreed services.
- Fleet Manager: Development of an internet mapping viewer that allows you to track a fleet of transport.
- Mobile Communication Platform: Development of a mobile communications system that enables interaction between the control center and the vehicles
- SitRouting: System of multimodal route calculation. Solution that calculates the multimodal routes, and allows integration into a web of transport or a Support System Exploitation (SAE), combining data from multiple modes of transport and taking into account the location of stops, stations, timetables and frequencies step.
- Hypermap: Configurable and customizable Publishing platform in content and functionality to publish and review the information collected by the SITCAT
- Actions Electronic Atlas (AEA): corporate platform of information and data publishing
- 3D Mapping: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) that collect data infrastructures and publish them in 3D format
Integrated utilities solutions
- Integration of business data: data management portal where each operation can integrate their corporate data in the corporate BBDD to share information among offices
- IDE: Web solution for Spatial Data Integration for the utilities sector
- GAS Manager: Solution for the Centralized Management for Gas Distribution Networks and spatial information derived from the commercial exploitation of the service. The map information and the geoservices are accessible from all systems involved in the business process. The system therefore aims to SOA (Service Oriented Application)
- TeleCom Manager: Management System for Telecommunications Infrastructure. This solution allows to collect all the infrastructure and communications coverage data, supporting planning and decision making.
- OPTICAL FIBER Management: Sitep participates with both the Administration and private companies in defining the functionality and technical requirements that entities need to carry out the management of the optical fiber infrastructure in Catalonia and the subsequent implementation of the chosen solution.
Business solutions, intelligence applied to the territory / domain.
- Business Intelligence: Business intelligence solution that presents information in the form of reporting, analysis and control panel as support for decision making.
- BI-GIS Integration: Information system that integrates information in map format to the tools of BI reporting and analysis.
- GeoMarketing Solution: Analysis information system and market assessment and businesses with geographically referenced information.
- City Manager: Information system for management of elements of the territory, aimed at Web services and integrated with other enterprise systems, which inventories all the data on occupation and activities occurring in the territory and is accessible from mobile devices such as the intranet (or extranet) through a web portal.
Integrated System for Collecting and Cleaning Systems
- SIG for Cleaning and Collection: Sitep has developed a Comprehensive System for Collection and Cleaning Systems, so that integrating various technologies, they give companies a complete integrated platform for managing its business, from generating documentation for tackle a project, to response to quality control or audit that is submitted by its customers.